Art and product: on our 50th anniversary a VYRV dedicated to creativity and substance.
Here we are, to sum up after the second edition of this international exhibition dedicated to high-end boating. Notable shipbuilding and accessory manufacturers from all over the world attended the show: more than 170 companies exhibited in Viareggio from 10th to 13th May 2018.
We participated at the VYRV with a very original stand. The actors: four major Italian companies. In addition to Guidi: Mase Generators, Tecnoseal, Veco.
A combination of boating, art, design and social dimension, with enjoyable and entertaining cocktail parties on the booth.
We met professionals, sea enthusiasts and lovers. While discussing work matters, booth visitors could enjoy the beauty of an artwork by Elizabeth Aro: Coral branches.
In our seas, coral is one of the most endangered species; we at Guidi are committed to raising awareness and supporting the preservation and recovery of this beautiful creature (#4CoralReef).
Elizabeth Aro is a very talented Argentinian artist. She defines herself a visual artist. She loves to use sculpture and photography elements, as well as drawings and videos, to create multimedia installations, through which she explores objects and researches the poetic space and alternative modes of perception of culture and society.
In the last years, Elizabeth produced a group of pieces which focus on the circulation of blood and the way energy travels through the human body.
Elizabeth spent the whole day, May 10th, with us on the booth. During her live performance, she created some watercolour painted coral branches to give the visitors.
Summing up the outcome, after this beautiful and rewarding experience, the first exhibition of the year for us, we are happy to say that expectations are good. Economic indicators referred to the first part of the year are showing positive trends, orders are increasing.
In short, these are the goals we are committed to:
- we continue our journey on the path of innovation. A detailed analysis of our production flow process is underway in order to optimize the production phases
- we are changing the warehouse organization to increase storage capacity and maximize efficiency by optimizing logistics flows
- we are developing our internal communication plan, to evaluate employees needs and assess their proposals. We are starting to implement the first suggested changes
- every day a new step on the path to the objectives of Agenda 2030. We are telling about those steps in our blog
- celebrating is good. Step by step we are preparing for the big celebration party. You turn 50 just once in your life!
We thank all the collaborators who have worked with us on the occasion of this VYRV and those who work with us every day.
We thank the companies that have exhibited with us: union, sharing, growth are the strength of the group.
Thank you everyone for everything.