B2B DAY – March 13th, 2019
With great pleasure we decided to host the Italian Nautical Association B2B & Workshop at our company. We are convinced that these meetings in which all the nautical protagonists are brought together, from shipyards to suppliers, are the essence same as innovative industrial development.
When we compare ourselves with operators, virtuous collaborations can be born, direct contact and mutual updating are always fundamental.
For the first time the B2B Workshop is also open to external companies, not associated with Nautica Italiana. This is a strong signal of our desire for ever closer integration among all the subjects operating in the sector.
Agenda of the day:
– 9:30 am Accreditation and Welcome Coffee
– 10:00 am Session of B2B meetings
– 1:00 pm Light Lunch
– 02.00 pm Intervention Milan Fair – “My Matching” Platform
– 2.30 pm Workshop “Factory and Industry 4.0”
- Gabriele Sepio, Lawyer, Studio ACTABusiness incentives: from research and digitalisation investments to corporate Welfare
- Fabio Mongiardini, API
Hyper and Super amortization. Preceding law, current and transitional rules
- Christian Violi, API
Tax credit for Research and Development activities, the innovations introduced by the latest Italian Budget Law
- Giorgio Gallo, RINA
Digitalization in the yacht cluster
- Daniele Guidi, Gianluca Mora, Case Study
Hyperconvergence, the infrastructure for the future
This is the link for registration: http://www.nauticaitaliana.net/nautica-italiana-b2b-day/