Here is the team that will lead the association over the next three years.
Daniele Guidi has been confirmed as a member of the Executive Board of Novara, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and Vercelli API (Associazione delle piccole e medie industrie – Association of Small and Medium Industries).
The association convened at the end of June at the Regina Palace hotel in Stresa, in the presence of API national President Maurizio Casasco, to reappoint its Board members, who will serve for the three-year period 2022-2025.
The new president of Novara-VCO-Vercelli API is Mario Di Giorgio, owner of the companies Me.Ca.T srl, Tre D Viti srl and Co.Spe srl, based in Pombia.
In addition to Daniele Guidi, the Executive Board also includes:
- Gianmario Mandrini (THREE SRL)
- Fabio Falsetta (EDIL ART SAS)
- Giampiero Padovan (MEDIO NOVARESE AMBIENTE SPA)
- Maria Cristina Pasquini (VIPA SRL)
- Silvia Polli (MANIFATTURA DI DOMODOSSOLA SPA)
- Pietro Riboni (RIBONI SRL)
- Laura Travaini (TRAVAINI CARPENTERIE SPA)
- Adriana Bazzana (BAZZANA SRL)
- Bruno Bisetti (PEPPER STYLE BY BISETTI SRL)
- Eugenio Canazza (MBS SRL)
- Luca Daniele (CARROZZERIA BERTONA & C SRL)
- Claudio Lochetti (LOCHETTI COSTRUZIONI SRL)
- Giacomo Poletti (PALZOLA SRL)
- Giuseppe Seratoni Gualdoni (CAVE DI CAMERI SRL)
- Paolo Sodero (ARCH. SERVICE GROUP SRL)
Why is it important for Guidi to be part of API?
First and foremost, the company intends to contribute to the growth of the area and the community where it operates and which has strong bonds with: being a member of API means getting to know other market players, sharing experience, and networking with neighbouring companies to jointly solve problems that affect the entire manufacturing sector, from infrastructure to the environment, from energy to logistics. Moreover, being a member of the association can open up many opportunities, above all by offering access to various sources of funding, which has already proved very beneficial for Guidi, especially on the training front.
Congratulations to Daniele Guidi on his renewed appointment, and we wish every success to API’s new executive team!