Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System Policy
In this document, Guidi srl’s aim is to set forth our commitment to developing an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in order to continually improve the company’s efficacy, ensuring all employees, stakeholders and people who work with the company are aware of the importance of both customer satisfaction and greater safeguards for health and safety in the workplace.
With this document, the management undertakes to establish, implement and maintain a policy that:
- is appropriate for the aims and the situation of the organisation, including the nature and the extent of the environmental impacts of its business, products and services, supporting the strategic guidelines highlighted below;
- constitutes a reference framework to set the strategic objectives linked to the company’s quality and environmental indicators;
- comprises a commitment to satisfying the requisites applicable to environmental protection, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitments pertinent to the situation of the company, as well as the regular evaluation of risks linked to its business and keeping said risks under control;
- comprises a commitment to the on-going improvement of the system to boost environmental performance and meet the company’s compliance obligations;
- is available updated, notified, understood and applied within the company
- is available, to the appropriate extent, to the relevant interested parties.
The management also undertakes:
- to raise adequate awareness among staff of the importance of guaranteeing constant commitment during their working activities;
- to ensure that everyone who works under the control of the company is aware of the policy, compliance with the requisites and how their behaviour affects the significant environmental aspects and their effective and/or potential environmental impacts associated with their working activity;
- to ensure that the company provides, as far as possible, the appropriate resources to pursue and achieve the improvement targets set in the yearly management programme, and that the processes are producing the outputs expected;
- to periodically review the management system in order to continually boost its efficacy, also by defining and updating the organisational structure and the list of functions to be carried out.
Following this commitment on the part of the management, staff are required:
- to carefully assess and understand this document and pursue the objectives set forth in it;
- to be aware of the contribution they make to the efficacy of the Management System and the benefits deriving from an improvement in their performance;
- to offer their commitment to the company and its customers;
- to share the fruit of their work experiences with their colleagues and reject all forms of professional rivalry;
- provide suggestions to the management on any action they believe could be important for improving performance;
- pursue the specific objectives of the quality and environmental management programme in the ways and within the timeframes established;
- collect information on any problems regarding equipment and products and report them to the person in charge, thus helping to solve them before they lead to a complaint;
- report any problems regarding the environment or safety, such as spilling of substances, thus helping to resolve them before they lead to emergency situations and/or become dangerous.
20 February 2018