The team’s commitment with the 4Enduro Series continues with the Enduro of the Owls. Sunday, 8th April 2018, the third stage in Pogno in the province of Novara.
This time the team is engaged on the circuits of a historical destination for this discipline. An important destination, with paths which the team belongs to and where it often trains.
Race and tracks very funny, as always. Only some complications given by the ground, made slippery by the rainfall over the week.
Problem experienced above all in the new Special Stage 1, Helicopters, with a first part completely new and rather challenging to deal with.
The athletes showed up in a good number and obtained excellent results.
The junior athletes’ category dealt with a shorter path and in the ranking we find our guys in these positions:
- Matteo Fancello 8th overall and 7th in his category
- Luca Rainotti 21st overall and 17th in his category
- Gabriel Croso, the new entry in the team at his first race experience, concludes 43rd overall and 28th in his category
In the complete race ranking we have:
- Filippo Masotti 28th overall and 4th in his category continues to show excellent growth potential
- Andrea Valsesia 107th overall and 13th in his category
- Paolo Rosas 109th overall and 15th in his category
- Mauro Maiolo 159th overall and 24th in his category
We are really proud of this team that grows, improves, matures. Congratulations to all the guys!
As always, an inevitable thanks goes to the organization of the race and the circuit.
- 22nd April 2018 in Sanremo (IM), for the start of the national Superenduro circuit
- 6th May 2018 for the last stage of the 4Enduro circuit, at the Oasi Zegna Bike Park, Trivero (BI)
Written by Davide Detratti, GRBT athlete. Currently supporter as he is engaged in a specialization for study.
Photos by Barbara Ragazzi. We always thank her heartily!