Bike Park Oasi Zegna – Trivero (BI), Sunday, May 6th, 2018
The final stage of the 4Enduro circuit in the beautiful Oasi Zegna (Trivero).
Thanks to the sunny day and the special tracks in perfect conditions, the guys of the Team were able to give their best while having fun in the true spirit of mountain biking.
In junior athletes’ category we find our guys in these positions:
- Luca Rainotti 17th overall and 15th in his category
- Matteo Fancello 18th overall and 16th in his category, he finishes the race despite a bad fall
In the complete race we find:
- Filippo Masotti 17th overall and 3rd in his category
- Andrea Valsesia 67th overall and 14th in his category
- Paolo Rosas 75th overall and 17th in his category
With the result of the Oasi Zegna, Filippo Masotti won the 3rd step of the podium in the final classification of the championship!
A good result that rewards all the commitment and passion of Filippo in this season.
Congratulations to the organization that, with a great job, has been able to prepare some really complete and amusing special tests. A heartfelt thanks to our president, Simone Concas, who followed our guys at every stage of the championship, motivating them and taking care of their bikes!
Upcoming appointments of the Guidi Rosas Bike Team:
- Calestano (PR), May 27th, for the second round of the Superenduro championship
- Santa Margherita Ligure (GE), 10th June for the highly awaited Italian championship
Written by Davide Detratti, GRBT athlete. Currently supporter as he is engaged in a specialization for study.
Photos by Barbara Ragazzi. We always thank her heartily!