Bike Park Oasi Zegna – Trivero (BI), Sunday, May 6th, 2018
Final stage of the 4Enduro circuit in the beautiful Oasi Zegna (Trivero).
Thanks to the sunny day and the special tracks in perfect conditions, the guys of the Team could give their utmost while having fun in the true spirit of mountain biking.
In the junior athletes’ category we find our guys in these positions:
- Luca Rainotti 17th overall and 15th in his category
- Matteo Fancello 18th overall and 16th in his category, he finishes the race despite a bad fall
In the complete ranking we find:
- Filippo Masotti 17th overall and 3rd in his category
- Andrea Valsesia 67th overall and 14th in his category
- Paolo Rosas 75th overall and 17th in his category
With the result of the Oasi Zegna, Filippo Masotti stands on the 3rd step of the podium in the final championship ranking!
A good result that rewards Filippo’s commitment and passion in this season.
Congratulations to the organization that, with a great job, has been able to prepare some really complete and amusing special tests. A heartfelt thanks to our president, Simone Concas, who followed our guys at every stage of the championship, motivating them and taking care of their bikes!
Upcoming appointments of the Guidi Rosas Bike Team:
- Calestano (PR), May 27th, for the second round of the Superenduro championship
- Santa Margherita Ligure (GE), June 10th, for the long-awaited Italian championship
Written by Davide Detratti, GRBT athlete. Currently supporter as he is engaged in a specialization for study.
Photos by Barbara Ragazzi. We always thank her heartily!