A day full of satisfactions for the Guidi Rosas bike team, during the final stage of the 4Enduro circuit in Valdilana (BI) on last September 15, 2019.
In the beautiful Oasi Zegna setting took place a very tough race, with technical and demanding special trails that tested both the physical resistance and the technical skills of the athletes.
The team participated with a large number of athletes and the results were excellent:
- Filippo Masotti finished 5th overall and winner in his category
- Alberto Stopani 8th overall and 2nd in the category, immediately behind Filippo
- Filippo Trabucco 12th overall and 1st place in his category
- Alex Zampieri 37th overall and 10th in his category
- Andrea Valsesia 52nd overall and 8th in his category
- Paolo Rosas 86th overall and 16th in his category
A great performance also for the team younger boys in the Junior category:
- Francesco Gardina 17th overall and 4th in his category
- Giosuè Guccini 42nd overall and 25th in his category
At the conclusion of the circuit, the final awards ceremony took also place. Our team was protagonist again with Filippo Masotti winning the overall victory in the ELMT category followed by Alberto Stopani who climbed to the 2nd step of the podium!
Excellent 4th place overall also for Francesco Gardina among the rookies and for Filippo Trabucco in the Master 1-2 category.
Terrific results that reward our athletes’ passion and commitment in practising the sport they love.
As always, special thanks to the organization that, with a great job, was able to organize a really exciting and fun race.
Next meeting on September 28th and 29th in Finale Ligure (SV) for the Enduro Trophy of Nations.
Written by Davide Detratti, GRBT athlete. Currently supporter as he is engaged in a specialization for study. Photos by Barbara Ragazzi. We always thank her heartily!
Oasi Zegna MTB Enduro – VALDILANA – TRIVERO – START : 15 Settembre 2019